Regional Channel Sales Manager
Position objective to Achieve and Maintain a prominent level of sales and account dealer channel interaction and support across the USA Region with a Primary focus on F Series Sales with our established Authorized dealer channel.
The ideal candidate for the position would possess the following attributes:
- Capital Equipment sales experience in the printing industry min 3-years
- Working knowledge / Understanding of Print-Finishing workflows & RIP solutions
- Selling experience with Finishing / cutting solutions desired, but not required.
- Proven track record of quota achievement / exceeding sales & margin expectations
- Dealer Channel Sales experience, preferred but not required
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% - USA
- CRM & sales pipeline / funnel management experience
- Exceptional Presentation & communication skills
- Self-sufficient and knowledgeable working with Microsoft Office (Word-Excel-PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently while working with a team effectively
Position Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Dealer sales rep product training
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- Joint sales calls with dealer sales reps
- Dealer funnel management
- Open House / Demo participation
- Dealer sales QTRLY performance evaluations/reporting
Compensation TBD based on experience.